Card: Four of Cups
Deck: Mary-El Tarot
Artist: Marie White
About the Card:
At the edge of the ocean, waves crash against a dark ridge of rocks and wash against the shore where a single whelk shell glimmers against the sunlit sand.
About the Deck:
The Mary-el Tarot is a work in progress by Los Angeles artist Marie White. It is supposed to be available as a limited edition but the Store page at the artist's web site is still under construction. If you like the deck and want to stay apprised of new cards and news about it, you can join the newsletter at Yahoo Groups.
Post About: Your impressions of the Mary-El Four of Cups, or anything else having to do with Tarot or this card.
How to Participate:
- Visit us on or after Friday to see this week's Tarot Card.
- Write a post on your blog inspired by the image or the questions.
- Use Mr. Linky to add your link to the Tarot Tuesday link list.
- Drop a comment in the comments for the week, and we'll add you to the participant's blog list.
- We encourage you to visit other Tarot Tuesdays to see what inspiration others found.