Artist: Stephanie Pui-Mun Law
About the Deck:
The Shadowscape Tarot is a work in progress by fantastical artist Stephanie Law. The deck is painted in (mostly) watercolor. The images are absolutely delicious - the colors misty, light and airy, the intricacy and attention to detail amazing. While the deck is a work in progress and not available for purchase, you can purchase prints of the artwork at the artist's website. The individual Tarot cards can also be found as cross-stitch patterns at Heaven and Earth. The deck is scheduled for release by Llewellyn in 2010.
About the Card:
Easter weekend (in all its many variations) seemed an excellent time to feature a Judgment card - and the butterflies and flowers made this card an ideal choice. What does the divine trumpeter say to you?
About the Artist:
Stephanie Pui-Mun Law is an accomplished artist and illustrator with quite an impressive list of publications to her credit. In addition, she is the author of Dreamscapes: Creating Magical Angel, Faery & Mermaid Worlds with watercolor, a book of watercolor techniques used in fantasy art.
How to Participate:
- Visit us on or after Friday to see this week's Tarot Card.
- Write a post on your blog inspired by the image or the questions.
- Use Mr. Linky to add your link to the Tarot Tuesday link list.
- Drop a comment in the comments for the week, and we'll add you to the participant's blog list.
- We encourage you to visit other Tarot Tuesdays to see what inspiration others found.