Deck: Daughters of the Moon
Artist: Ffiona Morgan
Buy This Deck: Daughters of the Moon Tarot Cards and Greeting Cards
About the Card:
Spiderwoman is the Tenth card in the Major Arcana, representing the card more commonly called The Wheel of Fortune. In the DOM tarot, the card shows one of the three fates spinning webs that are patterns within patterns.
About the Deck:
Daughters of the Moon Tarot
was first published in 1983. While the artist is listed as Ffiona Morgan, the cards are a collaborative effort of many different artists, and the deck is maintained by Ms. Morgan. The original deck was printed in black and white, and readers were encouraged to color the images themselves to personalize the deck. I owned an original DOM tarot, and deeply regret having lost it over the years in various moves. The deck is feminist and wiccan - more properly, Dianist/Goddess-centered. The illustrations are marvelously eclectic. The company is ethically-centered and Earth-conscious.
Post About: Your impressions of the Spiderwoman, the Wheel of Fortune, your favorite Wheel of Fortune representation or anything else having to do with Tarot or this card.
How to Participate:
- Visit us on or after Friday to see this week's Tarot Card.
- Write a post on your blog inspired by the image or the questions.
- Use Mr. Linky to add your link to the Tarot Tuesday link list.
- Drop a comment in the comments for the week, and we'll add you to the participant's blog list.
- We encourage you to visit other Tarot Tuesdays to see what inspiration others found.