Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tarot Tuesday #8 - Four of Cups Mary-El Tarot


Card: Four of Cups
Deck: Mary-El Tarot
Artist: Marie White

About the Card:
At the edge of the ocean, waves crash against a dark ridge of rocks and wash against the shore where a single whelk shell glimmers against the sunlit sand.

About the Deck:
The Mary-el Tarot is a work in progress by Los Angeles artist Marie White. It is supposed to be available as a limited edition but the Store page at the artist's web site is still under construction. If you like the deck and want to stay apprised of new cards and news about it, you can join the newsletter at Yahoo Groups.

Post About: Your impressions of the Mary-El Four of Cups, or anything else having to do with Tarot or this card.

How to Participate:
  1. Visit us on or after Friday to see this week's Tarot Card.
  2. Write a post on your blog inspired by the image or the questions.
  3. Use Mr. Linky to add your link to the Tarot Tuesday link list.
  4. Drop a comment in the comments for the week, and we'll add you to the participant's blog list.
  5. We encourage you to visit other Tarot Tuesdays to see what inspiration others found.


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. A lovely painting but I'm not sure that there is enough symbolism here to read well. I'll pop over ans check out her other images in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind or lost! Today is Tuesday and I just saw this...I'll get mine up tomorrow. I'm curious about the rest of this artists deck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rest of the deck is actually beautifully drawn and much more evocative. I picked this one just because it was so bland - well, that's a poor description. It's beautiful, but I can't read any symbolism into this one either. On the other hand, I do love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a blog, so glad i ran across you. I look forward to more Tarot Tuesday's!

    Blessings,

    Julieanne

    ReplyDelete